Product Submission Guidelines
Printable PDF »
Thank you for your interest in having your product carried in the Gateway Bookstores. Due to the volume of product submission requests and our limited storage space in our bookstores, we’ve found it necessary to implement the following guidelines to assist interested vendors.
- Books and Music must be published by a national publisher and must be represented by a publishing representative or marketing group (we do not accept self-published items).
- Gifts must be manufactured and sold by an incorporated company and must have a printed UPC (Universal Product Code).
- All products must have a marketing plan and agree to list Gateway as a retailer who carries your product.
In addition, all products must guarantee:
- Full product order fulfillment.
- Replacement for defective items.
- Cash returns on overstocked items.
- Product samples will not be returned.
- Please allow 90 days for someone to contact you regarding your product. We ask that you not call or email to seek comments on an earlier decision.
- In many cases we already work with national venders who provide product similar to individual submissions
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us @ 817.552.7432.
If your product meets the above requirements, a catalog, brochure or sample may be submitted to:
Gateway Bookstore – Product Submission
810 Mustang Dr. Suite 300
Grapevine TX 76051
- Your name, phone number and email address
- References of other retailers who carry your product
- Retail and cost pricing for each item submitted
Printable PDF »